SOLAR POWER INSTALLATION
Going SOLAR with HomeImprovementBids.com couldn’t be easier. Our certified solar installation and design experts will design and install complete roof and ground mounted grid-tied solar electric systems for homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to provide our customers with premium systems to reduce electric bills and most importantly to maximize return on solar power investment.
We are dedicated to overseeing your entire SOLAR installation project from design to permits, installation to interconnection. We are capable of handling every phase of the photovoltaic process ensuring smooth project flow and customer communication. Most importantly, we want to make the process as expeditious and comfortable for every client.
Every installed system comes with a 30 year (power guarantee) warranty, which ensures timely replacements should warranty ever become necessary.
- Consultation – You will receive a free, no-obligation solar analysis, in addition we will provide and explain your custom design showing you all aspects of it such as costs, financial benefits, project timelines and the paper trail of various entities in which we must comply.
- System Design – We take meticulous and comprehensive measures to design your solar system that is geared towards one goal, your financial payback.
- Paperwork – We will submit the necessary design and drawings for all necessary permits. We will complete and submit the application for your State rebate, and utility interconnection agreements. We contact your local utility to set-up all interconnection guidelines to get your net metering going as quickly as possible. We will also process all the paperwork necessary if you are using a pace program such as SCEIP.
- Equipment Delivery and Installation – We install the solar panels, mounting system, inverter, wiring, and other electrical components in accordance with the energy code of local authorities. We are a licensed California Contractor: Bonded and Insured.
- Test and Inspection – We take responsibilities to operate and test systems for full functionality. This also ensures that systems pass final inspection by local authorities before utility hookup.
- Customer Services and Support – We will provide ongoing maintenance if necessary and any warranty work after installation should the need ever arise.
- System Warranty – Includes a 30-year power output warranty on solar modules, a 10-year warranty on inverters from manufacturers, and a 10-year system warranty on installation.
See the More Solar Information page
See the Solar Tecnical Information page